CHAKA SUCÚA PROGRAM TOUR
Tour program Chaka Sucúa allows the visitor knows the Chaka Sucúa program, which is managed and promoted by the Fundación Amazonía Productiva. You will be able to share and interact with the community´s young beneficiaries, knowing their culture, customs, traditions, daily life, and what it is like their development within the program. On the other hand, observe the stunning and captivating landscapes of this natural paradise, and admire the endemic and native flora and fauna of eastern Ecuador while being carried away by the Amazon jungle´s aura of mysticism.
DAY 1 IN CHAKA SUCÚA PROGRAM TOUR
- Arrival to Sucúa. Check in at Lucelinda Hostel.
- Lunch with the Shuar youngs (in case of late arrival, box lunch), beneficiaries of the Chaka program. In the afternoon, we will share experiences with them and learn more about the culture of the Shuar community.
- Back to the hotel. Relax in the pool and delight a dinner. Finally, get rest.
DAY 2 IN CHAKA SUCÚA PROGRAM TOUR
- After breakfast, we will go to Kintia Panki waterfalls, a natural paradise owned by the Shuar community.
- Typical lunch in a Shuar family house.
- End of the visit in Sucúa.
- Accommodation in *Hosteria Lucelinda.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Entries to the places to visit in the trip plan.
*2 stars Hotel, the best in Sucua. Also, best hotel category in Macas.
- Transportation (Normally tourists come in their own vehicle).
- Drinks and additional services.
QUOTE THIS TOUR.
One day Green Tour - Aradas https://fapecuador.org/es_ec/green-tour-de-1-dia-con-aroma-de-cafe-las-aradas/
Two days Green Tour - Aradas https://fapecuador.org/es_ec/green-tour-de-2-dias-con-aroma-de-cafe-las-aradas/
More tours in FAP https://fapecuador.org/es_ec/viaje-responsable/
¿Who are we? https://fapecuador.org/es_ec/quienes-somos/